Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emma's Forever Day

Happy Forever Day Baby Girl!

I can't believe it's been 2 years since you came home. You have completed our family and we love you so so much! Emma, in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined what having you home forever would be like. You are truly amazing...

Turn on your sound and grab some popcorn - - it's loooong! This is just a glimpse of the joy that Emma has brought to our family. Be sure to scroll down and read the note that Jim wrote for his baby girl.
ALSO - Be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and pause the music that automatically plays when you open the blog



To My Little Tornado,

Two years ago today your mother and I had a dream fulfilled, you were officially ours!! I never thought I could love someone as much as I do your mother, but I do love you and your brother that much!! I am very blessed and eternally grateful that I can call you my daughter! There is nothing that I would ever want to change, except maybe you constantly wanting cheese and/or apples. I love you with all my heart and thank God every day for you!!

Love(xoxo),

Daddy

Love to you all,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Does that bring back memories! I miss you all so much. Thanks for starting this blog so that the rest of us can see what the kids are up to. Please tell Sammy and Emma that Auntie Raegan loves them. And that she is ready to go shopping with them again very soon!
Love you all, Raegan